Dr. Tian’s current promotion price list: 1st visit, consultation only (around half hour): $20
- 1st visit, consultation only (around half hour): $20
- 1st visit, consultation with treatment (around 1.5 hours): $120
- Visit, consultation with treatment (around 1 hour): $100
- Please note: We only accept cash or check payments
Treatments may include: acupuncture, Chinese herbs, Tuina, moxibustion, cupping, Guasha, food therapy, exercise therapy, Qigong, Taichi. (The doctor will choose the treatment modality based on the patient’s condition)
Please call Dr. Tian at (904) 294-4930Treating Patients With
- Headaches, Migraine
- Natural Cancer Treatments
- Neck and shoulder pain, Back pain
- Herniated disc, Sciatica
- Joints pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis
- Tennis elbow, Frozen shoulder
- Hip joint degeneration
- Sport injuries
- Asthma, Bronchitis, COPD
- Sleep apnea
- High blood pressure.
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Ulcerative colitis
- Peptic ulcer, Gastritis, Diverticulitis.
- Benign prostate hyperplasia
- Impotence, Premature ejaculation
- Infertility, Endometriosis
- PMT or PMS, Menopause
- Hyper or Hypothyroidism
- Recovery after stroke.
- Trapped nerve
- Any peripheral nerve damage
- Multiple sclerosis
- Anxiety, Depression, Stress
- Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne
- Post viral fatigue syndrome
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Losing weight
- Stop smoking.
Dr. Jinsong Tian, Doctor of Oriental Medicine, in Jacksonville, Florida had his original TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) training for 5 years at Shandong University of (TCM) in China and has been working as a TCM doctor for 20 years since, including 8 years in the United Kingdom completed two more years of training at Florida College of Integrative Medicine. His Florida acupuncture license number is: AP3102Maps and Directions
Acupuncture in conjunction with traditional Chinese medicine is a time-tested treatment method for hundreds of diseases, ailments, and pains; Serving Jacksonville, Florida.
Unlock blockages preventing your energy field and aura from shining with therapeutic and medically conclusive acupuncture therapy.
How big are the needles?
Call Dr. Tian at (904) 294-4930 for a consultation and appointment availability.